This is the Align 480L Quadcopter Super Combo Kit, with APS-M controller, PCU power control unit, GPS sensor & landing skids. The Align M480L is light weight, foldable and has an efficient design allowing for long flight times with a high payload. This kit comes with everything you need to get up and flying, just add a transmitter, receiver and battery and youre ready to fly! It comes with robust automatic retractable landing gear, and is ready for full 360 degree aerial cinematography applications.
The M480L is an adaptable Multi rotor, it comes configured with 4 motors swinging 15 inch foldable high efficiency props. In this configuration it can carry a full G3 Slipring gimbal with Mirrorless DSLR cameras such as the Panasonic GH4 for 9 minutes on a single 6S 5200mah pack. Want to carry something heavier like a Canon D5? No problems simply change to the M690 arms, add two motors and ESC’s to the M480L to upgrade it to an M690 900mm heavy lift Hexacopter without needing to buy a whole new rig! Need more flight time? The M480L will carry up to 12000mah for flight times approaching 20 minutes with payload.
For sport flyers the M480L without gimbal will fly for up to 20 minutes on a single 6s 5200mah battery making it the ideal aircraft for blistering long range FPV fun or just tearing up the sky at the local field.
- The M480L is a specialist aerial photography platform for both amateurs or professionals, with impeccable manufacturing quality. Diagonal 800mm in quadcopter configuration, this UAV can carry a 3 axis G3 or GH-G3-5D gimbal for demanding professionals.
- Designed for moisture resistance, at the height of power and beauty, industrial and structural design.
- Arms feature a quarter-turn to lock and unlock allowing placement and quick storage. Once folded, the size is greatly reduced allowing easy transportation.
- "High rigidity" plastic composite blades reduce noise and are more efficient, thereby resulting in better flight efficiency and autonomy. The blades are also foldable for simplified transport.
- Common platform permits rapid change between the quad and hexa platforms when needed to power heavy equipment. The arms are stiff as a direct result of Align's expertise in the field of Professional helicopters. The entire chassis becomes very rigid, providing ideal support for aerial photography.
- Retractable landing gear offers a 360° field of view, and underwent a battery of tests and a test of endurance 20,000 repetitive actions.
- BL4213 370KV Brushless motors are a result of all the experience of ALIGN: high torque, high efficiency, no loss of power and low operating temperature.
- This allows an flight of 20 minutes on bare chassis with a single Lipo 5200mAh, or 10 minutes with a G3 + GH4 gimbal. The flight time will be extended by using very high capacity batteries> = 10000mAh brushless controllers have interchangeable LED colors when needed.
- Align's APS-M flight controller supports quad configurations (4), hexa (6) and octo (8).
- Flights Modes include attitude, speed GPS, angular GPS, Intelligent and manual. In addition, it offers GoHome failsafe, low voltage failsafe, OSD Signal output, gimbal control, fix-item survey functions.
- The battery holder allows the installation of a single high-capacity battery, or two smaller batteries. The carrier slides into place and Lock ensures maintaining flawless.
- ROs gold connections are given for 100Amps with patented anti-spark.
Flight Control System:
- APS-M multirotor auto-pilot system with higher performance, precision sensors and superior reliability platform.
- Supports 4, 6, and 8 rotors multicopters, with flight modes such as Manual, Attitude, GPS (angular), GPS (speed), and Intelligent.
- Provides OSD output function to output various flight parameters and with waypoint modes:
- Patrol (ground station)
- Commanded return home (Go Home)
- Automatic loss-of-signal return home
- Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time.
- Fully supports Futaba, Spectrum and JR S. BUS/S.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMS S system.
Diagonal Distance: 800mm
Main Rotor Length: 190mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 416mm
Weight (without battery): 2700g
- (1) APS-M Multicopter control unit
- (1) GPS Sensor
- (1) GPS LED
- (1) PCU Power control unit
- (4) 4213 Brushless Motor
- (4) 40A Speed Controller
- (2) Undercarriage retract servo
- (4) 7.5 inch foldable rotor sets
Needed to Complete:
- 6S 5200mah Battery